- BSSA is offering a competitive league with practice space for all teams, not just those from Blue Springs in 2015.
BSGSA Blue Book
- Download the league handbook known as the Blue Book. This book contains all the special league rules along with the league Constitution and Bi-Laws.
- Download the sponsorship form. Mail form and payment to BSSA PO Box 1097 Blue Springs, MO 64013
- Please make all Checks Payable to: BSSA
- If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment Check Out
- If your team needs to borrow equipment please email Tim Mickey at email@example.com and arrange a time to meet. There is a $75.00 deposit for use of league equipment. Keys for the fields are also available to our league teams.
After logging into the site you may also change your profile information and register for league email and text messages for rain outs.
Here are a couple of reminders when you come to the ballpark.
- No pets allowed.
- No Smoking allowed. Smoking only allowed in parking lots away from the field entrance.
- Bikes, skateboards and other wheeled items are not to be used.
- Cheer for your team not against the other.