FALL OUTDOOR SOCCER
- Game Schedules by age-group are available under the "Schedules" tab in the top-right corner of the homepage
- Family Calendars including all registered players' games are available on your member profile (to log-in to your profile, click "Member" in the top-right corner of the homepage and enter the username & password you created during registration. If you have trouble with getting logged into your account, please email Dave Tracht our Sports Manager and he can reset your username and/or password for you. You can also view schedules & standings by clicking the tabs at the top of the homepage as well...thanks!
- Team Assignments/Schedules/Rosters/Coach-Team Contact Log-in to member profile (see above for how-to)
Things to know:
- Where> CAA Park 202A Ingleside Ave. Catonsville, MD 21228
- Nicodemus Field (Field #1)> Big Field next to Ingleside Ave & main parking lot
- Field #2> park in the main parking lot (from Ingleside) and then walk to the back-right (south-east) corner of the lot (field next to playground)
- Parking> ONLY permitted in the main parking lot (entered from Ingleside Ave). Overflow parking will be made available as needed (next to playground). NO PARKING is permitted for CAA events in the small lots next to Field 1 (these lots are leased out to businesses and not for CAA use).
- Sports for Sprouts (3-4): Introduction to team sports and coordinated athletic movement This exciting program is geared towards younger age children who have had very little or no experience in team sports so far. The program schedule will typically include 10 sessions and will take place on Saturday late-mornings (w/1 Thursday evening scheduled) for 45min sessions. If make-up sessions are needed, they will be added on weeknights (probably Thursdays). The content will include a mix of team sports and athletic movement activities to get your young athlete off to the right start! We are anticipating a great turnout for this program, so if you have a child age 3-4, we'd love to see you at CAA Park this upcoming season!
- Kickoff Club (5-7): Progressive Soccer Clinic; beginning with fundamental skill building & progressing into full games! CAA's Kickoff Club program has really grown! The young players are making marked improvement in their soccer skills and understanding of the game and having a lot of fun learning and playing! The program schedule will typically include 10 sessions and will take place on Saturday early afternoon (w/1 Thursday evening scheduled) for 45min sessions. If make-up sessions are needed, they will be added on weeknights (probably Thursdays).If you have a child age 5-7, we hope to see you at Kickoff Club this coming season!
- U11(8-10yrs), U14(11-13yrs), U18(14-17yrs), 18&over (League-play with playoffs)
- Masters Division (30&Up): "Pick-up" Style League: This league focusses on fellowship, while still competing out on the field. It's a great way to connect with people that love the game. The group is made-up of beginners and veterans alike. Come and join us!
UNIFORM & EQUIPMENT POLICY: The mandatory uniform for a player to participate in CAA Outdoor soccer includes CAA issued team jersey, shinguards, black socks and black shorts (appropriate length for girls. NO jewelry or wire-framed glasses. (The CAA issued jersey is required to be returned to CAA on your last game day. There is a fee of $40 for not turning in your jersey). All players should bring a water-bottle to all games and practices.
- *Sprouts & Kickoff Club: cleats are not required, but encouraged...Please bring a size 3 soccer ball to practices
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Referee, Concessions/Grill Volunteer, Soccer Team Sponsor, CAA Program Sponsor. Contact the CAA office to volunteer.
CAA offers age division in recreational outdoor soccer for ages 3 to adult. Age divsions are based on the number of participants. For the 2016 season, our age groups are as follows:
Sports for Sprouts (ages 3-4 CoEd) = Full for Fall 2016
Kick-Off Club (ages 5-7 CoEd) = Full for Fall 2016
U-11 CoEd (ages 8-10) = Full for Fall 2016
U-14 CoEd (ages 11-13)
U-18 CoEd (ages 14-17)
Masters (30&Up CoEd) = Full for Fall 2016