SPRING OUTDOOR SOCCER
Playing Location: 202A Ingleside Ave Catonsville, MD 21228
6:00pm> 3-4s Sprouts
6:45pm> 5-7s Kickoff Club
6:00pm> U18 Fusion & United
7:15pm> U18 Knights & Fire
8:30pm> U18 Revelation & Dynamo
Saturday May 13th = Games Begin!
Saturday June 17th = Season Ends
CAA offers age divisions for outdoor soccer from age 3 through adult leagues. All co-ed. For the 2017 season, our age groups are tentatively as follows:
- $69>Sports For Sprouts (3-4yrs Co-Ed)
- $79>Kickoff Club (5-7yrs Co-Ed)
- $90>U11 Co-Ed (8-10yrs)
- $90>U14 Co-Ed (11-13yrs)
- $90>U18 Co-Ed (14-17yrs)
- $90>18&Over Co-Ed
- $90>Masters Co-Ed (30&Up) *Pick-up Style League
GENERAL SCHEDULE INFO:
SEASON: Program begins Thursday May 4th & runs to Saturday June 17th. *Mandatory New Player (*U11-U18 yr who have not played in CAA Soccer before) Evaluation Day=May 4th
- Sprouts for Sprouts> Saturday late-morning/mid-day & Thursday evening sessions - S.F.S. is an 'introductory to team sports' for children ages 3-4. We learn to listen to simple directions prompted by the whistle, proper warm-ups, coordinated movement and introductory soccer skills. It's a fun way for kids to learn about being on a team!
- Kickoff Club> Saturday mid-day & Thursday or Tuesday evening sessions - K.O.C. is what we call a 'progressive clinic' program. It is for children ages 5-7yrs old. We begin with introducing/reinforcing fundamental soccer skills, progress to team and spacing concepts before moving on to small sided games, followed by full-sided games!
- U11> Saturday morning & Tuesday evening sessions
- U14> Saturday morning & Tuesday evening sessions
- U18> Saturday later-evening & Thursday evening sessions
- 18&up> Saturday evening & Monday evening sessions
- Masters> Saturday late-afternoon/early-evening & Tuesday evening sessions (Our Masters Division is a 30&older 'pick-up' style league, where teams are split-up each session for a fun game that has a little less of a competitive edge)
If you have questions prior to the season , check our Spring Outdoor Soccer page on the website and if you still need help, contact CAA's Sports Manager: Dave Tracht: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports for Sprouts (3-4): Introduction to team sports and coordinated athletic movement This exciting new program is geared towards younger age children who have had very little or no experience in team sports so far. The content will include a mix of team sports and coordinated athletic movement activities to get your young athlete off to the right start! We are anticipating a great turnout for this program, so if you have a child age 3-4, we'd love to see you there!
- Kickoff Club (5-7): Progressive Soccer Clinic; beginning with fundamental skills & progressing into full games! CAA's Kickoff Club is a program which 3 years ago and is growing by leaps and bounds! The young players are making marked improvement in their soccer skills and understanding of the game, as well as having a lot of fun learning and playing! If you have a child age 5-7, we hope to see you at Kickoff Club this coming season!
- Masters Division (30&Up): "Pick-up" Style League: This league focusses on fellowship, while still competing out on the field. It's a great way to connect with people that love the game. The group is made-up of beginners and veterans alike. Come and join us!
- U11, U14, U18, 18&up: These are competition leagues. Teams will compete in the season, playoffs & championship!
UNIFORM POLICY: The mandatory uniform for a player to participate in league-based play (U11-18&up) at CAA includes CAA issued team jersey, shinguards, black socks and black shorts (fingertip-length length for girls), NO jewelry or wire-framed glasses.
EQUIPMENT: Players are required to wear black shorts, shinguards, and black socks (that completely cover their shinguards). Players are encouraged to wear soccer specific cleats (nothing with a toe-cleat & no metal is allowed).
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Referee, Concessions/Grill Volunteer, Soccer Team Sponsor, CAA Program Sponsor. Contact the CAA office to volunteer! 410-747-7920