Free Goalie Clinics:
Essex County Youth Soccer Association and Atlantic Keeper Academy are proud to partner this fall 2018 season and offer free (to registered ECYSA players) goalie clinics!
The goalie clinics are open to all ECYSA players in G4 to G8 age groups!
- Clinic 1 (being rescheduled from Sept 28 due to weather)
- Danvers: TBD from 5:30-6:30 pm: Thorpe School Soccer field 1 Avon Rd, Danvers, MA
- Clinic 2
- Methuen: Friday (October 12) from 5:30-6:30 pm: 310 Hampshire Rd, Methuen, MA
- Clinic 3
- North Andover: Friday (October 19) 5:30-6:30 pm: Foster Complex 150 Boxford St, North Andover
Please use the Google Docs form under the clinic you are interested in attending to sign up...
With the fall 2018 ECYSA season now kicked off, we know that people are now being asked to make plans and review their winter training and playing options.
Essex County Youth Futsal League (ECYFL - www.ecyfl.org) hopes you will consider us when making your decisions!
We are partnered with the Essex County Youth Soccer Association to bring our towns and their players the opportunity to continue play and development through the winter months.
As we enter our 4th year of operation serving town travel and recreational players, we are offering the following programs at the Athletic Center at the Pingree School in South Hamilton:
ECYFL Futsal Academy for players in Kindergarten through Grade 2 Sundays from 1:00-2:00 PM
LEAGUE PLAY for Grade 3 through Grade 8 players and teams- ECYFL offers league play in 2 (7-week) sessions on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
Session 1 of the Academy and League play start the week of November 25.
- Players without a team may register as Free Agents and be placed on an existing team, or a house team.
- Each League game features 2 USSF-Certified Futsal Referees and is played 5v5 under modified FIFA Futsal rules.
- ECYFL is town-centered and player focused. We employ GRADE GROUPS to place teams and players, not Birth Year groupings, so our town teams can stay together. We do NOT play on holidays or February public school vacation.
- ECYFL is a fully accredited and sanctioned league by the Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association, and affiliated with US Youth Soccer, US Soccer Federation and FIFA.
- Coaches and players who are registered with Mass Youth through their town organizations do NOT have to pay any additional insurance or membership fees.
- In addition to the Academy and League play, we offer WINTER TRAINING and WINTER ADVANCED TRAINING programs at Danvers Indoor Sports November through March
Please register by November 15th to ensure a spot in our Session 1 programs!
ECYFL is a non-profit, volunteer-driven and -managed organization. Our Directors and staff collectively have many decades of town and ECYSA experience, many still actively involved in those organizations.