To access the web editor, navigate to Communication->Web Site-> Web Editor. The editor will appear in a separate window. Please note that in order to access the web editor, you must be an administrator with an access level of 15. If you need access to the web editor but don’t have the necessary permissions, please contact one of your site’s administrators.Tags: home page, permissions, public site, web editor
- Last update:
- 2015-09-08 20:56
You cannot comment on this entry
- Why are my modules only displaying a spinning circle?
- What is the announcements module and how does it work?
- How can I access the web editor?
- Once I've generated a schedule, can I publish it to the public site?
- My modules aren’t working! They’re only displaying data for one division. How do I get data to display for every division?
- How do I change the color of the links on the Public Site?
- How do I post a file to my league's public site?
- I changed my league's active season, but I can't see anything. What happened?
- How do official substitutions work?
- How do I calculate standings by subdivision?
- My teams are not showing up in the division module?
- How do I remove divisions from the division module?
- I created a page, but it isn't displaying in the menu I want it to. How do I display it?
- How can coaches view and edit player information?
- How can coaches enter game scores?
- How can coaches enter game stats for players?
- How do coaches schedule practices?
- How do I create a page for volunteers to signup for positions?
- Where do I set who can access a page on the website?
- Where do I change how the schedule module displays game?
- How do I add a page to my public web site?
2.0 access access level access levels active season add admin admin bypass administration administrator ads advertisments age age cut-off age cutoff age. cut-off announcements application assessment assign assignment auto available banner birthdate blackout bracket calculation calendar change coach coach menu coach pref coach preference code codes color comment communication concession contact copy create creator criteria custom custom fields cutoff cutoffs data