First navigate to scheduling/games->utilities->auto scheduler V3 (beta)
- Choose a division (you must generate games one division at a time).
- Choose a generator mode: “Ignore subdivisions” does just that: ignores subdivisions.
- “Check subdivisions” will schedule games in such a way that two teams will only play against one another if they are in the same subdivision.
- Choose number of games per team.
- Choose whether or not you want bye games to be made-up.
- You can choose the basic home/away game balance method, fix the final round to be home/away, or use an alternate home/away balance method.
- Generate games.
- If you already have games scheduled here, it will ask if you want to delete the old ones or add additional games to the schedule.
- Choose a division (you must generate the schedule one division at a time).
- Select your seasons start and end dates.
- Click "Round Grouping Options" to layout how many rounds you want the division to play in a week.
- Click "Select Resources" and check off the resources you want this division to use.
- Now click generate schedule.
- Any games that didn't fit their week's timeslots will be placed in the "games not scheduled" list.
- From here you can edit any games you want to move around or reschedule.
- Once you are done editing the schedule, click the publish schedule button at the bottom of the screen.
Tags: auto, games, generate, scheduler, timeslots