Answer: The league creator menu allows admins to add addition leagues to the admin site and adds child leagues under existing leagues.
League Creator: Menu used for adding new leagues to your admin site.
- Menu Path - Setup -> organization -> league creator.
- League Name - is used as a label to display to users and admin on the admin and public sites.
- League Description - is used to describe when in a form or table.
- League Title - used for header on forms or tables.
- League Abbreviation: - used as an alternate label for small screen devices (mobile).
- League Sport - what sport the league is being created for.
- League Logo - the main logo used for this league.
- League Primary Color - then main color for registration.
- League Secondary Color - highlight color for registration.
- Use an existing league as the template - will copy data from existing based on advanced options.
- Make this league a child of the copied league - will turn created league into child making a tiered structure.
Advanced options: when coping an existing league, advanced can be used to pick what data to copy from selected league.
Tags: admin, create, creator, league, new league