- Go to Scheduling/Games => Utilities => Auto Scheduler and select generate games. You will get a screen like the one shown below.
- Choose a division (you must generate games one division at a time).
- Choose a generator mode:
- “Ignore subdivisions” does just that: ignores subdivisions.
- “Check subdivisions” will schedule games in such a way that two teams will only play against one another if they are in the same subdivision.
- Choose number of games per team.
- Choose whether or not you want bye games to be madeup.
- You can choose the basic home/away game balance method, fix the final round to be home/away, or use an alternate home/away balance method.
- Generate games.
Tags: auto, games, generate, scheduler
- If you already have games scheduled here, it will ask if you want to delete the old ones.
You cannot comment on this entry