The following regulations apply to all divisions:
- All teams must be prepared to show proof of GRADE and AGE for players to be eligible.
- Teams must arrive at least ten (10) minutes prior to their scheduled playing time, or a forfeit may be called.
- A team may start a game with 4 players.
- A player cannot be on more than one roster in the tournament, unless otherwise approved prior to the start of the tournament.
- It is the responsibility of each individual team to control the behavior of their fans. Any player, parent or coach who demonstrates unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind before, during, or after a game will result in a warning to the team, up to and including forfeiture. Additional warnings may lead to a team disqualification from the tournament. This will be strictly at the discretion of the Tournament Officials.
- Any player, coach, parent or fan that is ejected from a game is suspended for their team’s next game. All ejections must be reported immediately following the game to the tournament officials.
- Coaches must stand within their respective coach’s box. Any failure to do so will result in a technical foul call. Any coach who receives a technical foul during the game must remain seated for the remainder of the game.
- Only one coach may stand at any time during the game.
- Coaches may not approach the scorer’s table for any reason during the game.
- When making substitutions, players need to report to the scorer’s table, kneel down and wait for the official’s signal to enter the game.
- Players, who are not playing in the immediate game, may not be on the gym court for any reasons.
- Please exit the court immediately following your respective game so the next team may prepare for their game.
- GAME RULES
- Four (4) Ten minute quarters, running clock, except the last two (2) minutes of the 4th quarter will be stop clock mode.
- Overtime will be two (2) minutes in the stop clock mode.
- Any time a game has a greater than 15 point differential; the last two minutes of the 4th quarter will be a running clock, unless the differential drops to 10 points or less.
- Two (2) time-outs per half. Timeouts do not carry over.
- One (1) time-out per overtime. Timeouts do not carry over.
- Players are disqualified on their 5th personal foul.
- Teams will shoot one and one on the 7th team foul per half. Two shots on the 10th team foul per each half.
1) Final standings in each pool/round robin will be determined by the win/loss record.
2) Two way ties are determined by records in head-to-head play.
3) In case of a three-way tie, least average points allowed in all games played (excluding forfeits) will be used. The team with the least average points allowed is declared the top team. The team with the next least average points allowed is declared second, and the team with the third least average points allowed is declared third.
4) If a tie still remains, the tie breaker will be most average points scored in all games played (excluding forfeits), and then coin toss.
⇒ Tournament Officials have the last word on