Scripps Ranch Little League is a baseball organization for children of league age 5 to 16 who live in the 92131 zip code. We have a Spring and a Fall season. Registration for the Spring season starts in November and evaluations (tryouts) for MAPs through Juniors divisions are held in January. Teams are chosen at the end of January, and practices start in February. Games are played from early March through early-to-mid June. Our Seniors (ages 14-16) and Big League (ages 17-18) divisions have assessments and team creation in May. Scripps Ranch also has a Challenger Division for children between league ages 5-18 with physical and mental disabilities.
Fall Ball registration is OPEN
Go here for more info or here to start the registration process.
***** TOC and All Stars *****
All TOC and All Star Brackets and Results can be found here
8-10 YO AS
- Scripps Ranch won the 2017 District 32 8/9/10-year-old All Star Tournament on Saturday, July 1 by beating Coronado 15 to 5.
- Scripps Ranch will now advance to represent District 32 in Section 6 play, with their first game in that tournament on Saturday, July 8 at 2:30 p.m. against the champion from District 33. The Section tournament will be played at La Mesa National Little League, 8400 University Ave., La Mesa 91941.
- Section 6 8-10 AS Brackets and Results can be found here.
- Scripps Ranch won the 2017 District 32 9/10/11-year-old All Star Tournament on Saturday, July 1 by beating Rancho Penasquitos National 8 to 4.
- Scripps Ranch will now go on to represent District 32 in the Section 6 tournament, which begins on Saturday, July 8 at 1 p.m. against the champion from Distict 31. This tournament is being played at Escondido American Little League, 2401 N. Broadway Ave., Escondido 92026.
- Section 6 9-11 AS Brackets and Results can be found here.
- D32 champion SRLL 9-11 all stars fall 6-15 to Encinitas LL in the section 6 championship game, ending their all star run. Congratulations on all your accomplishments this postseason! SRLL is very proud of you!
10-12 YO (Little League) AS
- Scripps Ranch is playing in the Section 6 All Star Tournament staring on July 8th. This tournament is being played at Jerabek Park (J-9) at Scripps Ranch Little League.
- Section 6 Little League (10-12) AS Brackets and Results can be found here.
- D32 champion SRLL 10-12 all stars fall 9-4 to Encinitas in the section 6 championship, ending their all star run. Congratulations players and coaches for your accomplishments this postseason! SRLL is very proud of you!
Thanks Everyone! Hope to see you there!
9U Summer Classic brackets (updated 6/17)
2017 Scripps Ranch Little League Sportsmanship Awards
A list of the Sportsmanship Award winnes can be found here.
Opening Day Winners
A complete list of the winners of the Opening Day Raffle prizes can be viewed by clicking on the links below. Please contact Alvaro Virissimo (raffle@ScrippsRanchLL.org ) to make arrangement to pick up your prize.
A list of the winners of the Home Run Derby is also available.
2017 Rule Changes and Clarifications
At its annual fall meeting this November, the Little League® International Board of Directors approved new updates to the Little League Official Regulations, Playing Rules, and Policies that will take effect starting in the 2017 season. On this page, you will find a full breakdown of all the changes to the rules and regulations, including a summary of each and where it is located in the Little League Rulebooks.
Little League International Rule Changes for 2017
The Scripps Ranch Little League also has a set of local rules. Click here for more info.
10/11 year old All-Stars win District 32 Championship!
The Scripps Ranch 10/11 All-Stars won the Championship game 7 to 1 over RP National. The boys have displayed some excellent hitting and pitching and have been exciting to watch.
With the win, Scripps Ranch will now advance to Section 6 play, with their first game representing District 32 on Saturday, July 16 at 10 a.m. at the San Carlos Little League field, against the champion of District 33. Good luck boys!
Closing Day Summary
Thanks to everybody for coming out and enjoying our Closing Day festivities!
Championship Game Results
- MAPs: Ridgeway 17, Kenis 6
- Lower Minors: Linaugh 12, Sitton 6
- Upper Minors: Sablad 12, Armstrong 11
- Majors: Padres 8, Cubs 7
A list of the 2016 Sportsmanship Award winners can be found here.
Postseason Tournament Dates
Time to announce our Tournament Dates – (Though subject to change!)
Tournament of Champions:
- Minors June 11th – June 18th – Played at Scripps Ranch Little League
- Juniors – June 11th – June 16th – Played at Peninsula Little League
- Intermediate – June 3rd – June 8th – Played at Rancho Penasquitos Little League (With games also at Point Loma and University City Little Leagues)
- 9/10 year old – June 25th – July 9th – hosted by Clairemont Hilltoppers Little League. Scripps Ranch plays their first game on June 25th at 2pm.
- 10/11 year old – Played at Scripps Ranch Little League. Scripps Ranch is playing Peninsula in the first game on Monday, June 27th at 5pm on J-9.
- 11/12 (Majors) - TBD
- Juniors – June 20th – July 5th – Played at University City Little League.
- Intermediate – June 11th – June 22nd – Played at Coronado Little League (Tidelands Park), with games also at Rancho Penasquitos and University Little Leagues
All proofs from Photo Day are officially online and emails have been sent out from Ultimate Exposures. If you did not receive your proofs via email you can do two things:
- Check your email spam folder. If it is not there then,
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your athlete’s name, and your email address and Ultimate Exposures will send proofs right away.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions.
Opening Day Summary
Opening Day 2016 Raffle winners are posted in the PDF File linked just below. If you entered the raffle, download and take a look to see if you have won! If you have any questions or to claim a prize please contact Alvaro Virissimo: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to all the winners, and a special thanks to all of the participating sponsors and donors of the prizes. Extra-special thanks go out to our Hall of Fame Sponsors: Board and Brew Scripps Ranch, and Greg Wisniew, CFP, for going "above and beyond" with their support for Opening Day 2016.
Home Run Derby
Congratulations to the winners and great job by all of our participants!
Important Age Eligibilty Changes from Little League Baseball
Little League® Baseball has announced a nationwide change regarding youth age and eligibility. The cutoff date for determining a player's age will switch to August 31 for all players. Players born after August 31, 2005 will have this rule take effect immediately. Players born on or before August 31, 2005 will see the rule go into effect during the 2018 Little League season. (Until 2018, the previous cutoff date of April 30 will apply to these older players.)
Here's an excerpt about the impact upon your child or children:
If your child was born between January 1 and April 30, there has been no impact in any of the Age Determination Date changes.
If your child was born between May 1 and August 31, there is no change from the previous age change and implementation.
If your child was born between September 1 and December 31, he or she essentially reverts back to where they were from a League Age standpoint prior to the 2015 season, and, like those born between January 1 and April 30, there is no impact on them.
You can get more information about the new rules at the national Little League Baseball website, which includes an updated chart for determining age.
2015 All Stars Results
Check the Post Season section for updates on this year's All Stars, including details of the Division 3 Championship for the SRLL 2015 Intermediate All Stars Team.
2015 Division Champions
Congratulations to the winners of the 2015 Division Playoffs.
- MAPS - Linaugh
- Minors A - Abts
- Minors AA - Fernau
- Minors AAA - Van Duren
- Intermediate - Foss (Cubs)
Lost and Found
If you lose/find an item at a game or practice, first check with your teammates, parents, and coaches. Otherwise, check-for or turn-in the item at the closest snack bar (open evenings and Saturdays during Spring season games).