We will have a limited number of 3 person teams per division, the divisions will be MAPs through Juniors. The cost is $10 per player or $30 per team. Each participant will receive a home run derby shirt.
Each player will receive 5 hittable pitches and points will be awarded based on the location of where the ball lands (points will be explained to the players prior to start).
Medals will be awarded to the 1st through 3rd place teams per division and to the highest individual player points per division.
The schedule will be as follows (we will try to keep as close to this as possible):
- 11:30 – 12:15 Rookies (added 2/20)
- 12:20 - 1:00 Maps
- 1:00 - 1:45 Lower minors
- 1:45 - 2:30 Upper Minors
- 2:30 - 3:15 Majors
- 3:15 - 4:00 Intermediate
Space is limited so sign up now! While Supplies last, participants will receive a SRLL HRD!
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
All three Players Names, Division, Contact person; name, email, and phone number
- You will receive an email to confirm your team’s registration.
- Please bring cash or a check made out to SRLL to the registration table on Opening Day.
- We will take the requests on a first come first serve basis (based on email day and time).
- Players need Helmets, and SRLL approved bats
- Teams must check in and pay team entry fee by 11am at the HRD registration table
- Players need to be ready to go 10 minutes before their time slot starts