The dates and cost of registration are as follows:
Tuesday, August 8th – 6pm – 8pm - downstairs
Thursday, August 17th - 6pm - 8pm - downstairs
Thursday, August 24th – 6pm-8pm - upstairs
All dates at Moody City Hall.
Registration fees for the Fall are $80 per player.
There will be 6 Sunday afternoon games at our park, weather permitting. In addition, some teams may play games during the week.
It is the Fall so the emphasis is on instruction. If your player will go up in age group in the Spring, this is a good time to let your player play in that age group to get accustomed to the new rules and play.
MYA Park Rules -
- Moody Youth Flag Football - Please go to the Youth Flag Football tab for more information.
- Parents please click here for the USSA softball age calculator.
- Parents click HERE for information regarding equipment and proper sizes.
- Dizzy Dean requires all bats have new 2012 Bpf 1.15 stamp on them. See Dizzy Dean site for more information www.alabamadizzydean.com
- You can call the following number to check for park closing due to weather 205-640-2511.
Welcome to the Moody Youth Association Website. The goal of our league is to provide a safe and productive environment that enables children to learn and apply the principles of teamwork, discipline, dedication, and sportsmanship. We facilitate the development of strength and character in every child that participates. Participation in our league is open to all boys and girls. We welcome all children, regardless of race, creed or national origin.
Sportsmanship Teamwork Strength Character Discipline Dedication
Our league is registered as a non-profit organization. We appreciate the generous support of the community, local merchants, and civic organizations.