Welcome to the Oak Hill Youth Sports Association Complex
We appreciate your support of your player and youth sports, and thank you for participating in our Oak Hill Invitational! A few notes for those of you visiting us this weekend.
- We are located on the southeast corner of HWY 290 West and Joe Tanner Ln in southwest Austin.
- You can access our fields via HWY 290 to Joe Tanner Ln, OR from Wm Cannon westbound to McCarty Ln.
- Please note: The area surrounding our complex is currently under construction due to highway expansion; allow for sufficient time to accommodate any potential delays and refer to the detailed directions on our tournament home page (OHI2023.com)
Driving in our complex:
- Keep traffic flowing — use the gate at Joe Tanner to enter our complex and the gate onto the 290 access road to exit, and please always keep right.
- Drive slowly and be aware that children will be walking around everywhere.
Bathrooms are located at either end of our complex, adjacent to the Front Office by Mustang 1 field and the Concessions Stand by the Softball 2 field.
Concessions & Food:
- Our Concession Stand will be selling fountain and bottled drinks, snack foods and a variety of hot foods including breakfast tacos, brisket sandwiches, hot dogs, sausage wraps, etc.
- DO NOT bring in outside food - whether fast food, picnic foods, etc. - into the complex. This includes grills or grilling for your team, bringing in team pizzas, etc. If we see it we will ask you to take it elsewhere or throw it away.
- Please keep an eye out for younger siblings. Do not bring bikes, scooters, skates or other wheeled toys. Williamson Creek does have water in it. This is primarily road run-off and we advise that kids stay out of it due to unseen hazards. Additionally, the creek is home to wildlife over which we have no control.
- We do not allow pets of any species, age or size inside our complex.
- Leave ALL pets at home. Anyone with a pet will be asked to leave.
- No alcohol, tobacco, vaping or profanity.
- Do not jeer other players or use noisemakers to distract the opposing team.
- You can use small PAs and warmup/walkup music, however our fields are very close to each other and you may be asked to adjust the volume if it's causing an issue on an adjacent field.
- Allow your head coach to handle interactions with the umpires.
- Our policy prohibits openly disputing or arguing decisions made by the umpire and visually demonstrating dissatisfaction with decisions made by the umpire. We take this policy seriously.
Remember that this is a youth tournament and that we are all here to make sure boys and girls have a chance to play the game they love to play. Adult habits and actions can be saved for another time and place.
A map of our complex, including field names, cage and facility locations and approximate parking areas (the dirt textured background) as well as where parking is restricted, is located below. PLEASE NOTE: the access road @ Joe Tanner is currently closed as is the U-turn at that light. Refer to directions on our home page.