Welcome to the Oak Hill Youth Sports Association Complex
We appreciate your support of your player and youth sports, and thank you for participating in our Oak Hill Invitational! A few notes for those of you visiting us this weekend.
- Spectators are no longer required to wear a mask in the bleachers.
- Fully vaccinated individuals may resume normal activities without wearing a mask - this includes players, coaches and umpires.
- Please note: if you are unvaccinated or only partially vaccinated following your 1st vaccine dose, CDC still recommends you continue to mask.
- We are located on the southeast corner of HWY 290 West and Joe Tanner Ln in southwest Austin.
- You can access our fields via HWY 290 to Joe Tanner Ln, OR from Wm Cannon westbound to McCarty Ln.
- Please note: The area surrounding our complex is currently under construction due to highway expansion; allow for sufficient time to accommodate any potential delays.
Driving in our complex:
- Keep traffic flowing — use the gate at Joe Tanner to enter our complex and the gate onto the 290 access road to exit, and please always keep right.
- Drive slowly and be aware that children will be walking around everywhere.
Parking in our complex:
- Parking is limited; carpooling is recommended.
- DO NOT park with any part of your vehicle blocking either a paved or gravel roadway.
- This is especially important in narrow areas where bottlenecks occur.
- Blockades will be set up in some areas to allow our tractors and field crew to access fields for maintenance and prep.
- Do not park in these areas or move any pylons set up for that purpose.
- There will be clearly marked reserved areas. These are for our staff of concession workers, grounds crew, umpires and league volunteers so that they can park quickly and go to their work sites. Don't park there - this only hurts the flow of games.
- It will be tempting, but DO NOT park in the dirt bunkers where we store field dirt.
- Because of our limited parking, pop-up tents or canopies are prohibited in parking areas. Additionally, any RVs, trailers, large commercial trucks or duallys should park outside our gates in the area behind Mustang 1 field.
- While we will make every effort to locate the owner of a vehicle, we will tow without notification if a vehicle is blocking access.
Bathrooms are located at either end of our complex, adjacent to the Front Office by Mustang 1 field and the Concessions Stand by the Softball 2 field.
Concessions & Food:
- Our Concession Stand will be selling fountain and bottled drinks, snack foods and a variety of hot foods including breakfast tacos, brisket sandwiches, hot dogs, sausage wraps, etc.
- DO NOT bring in outside food - whether fast food, picnic foods, etc. - into the complex. This includes grills or grilling for your team, bringing in team pizzas, etc. If we see it we will ask you to take it elsewhere or throw it away.
- Please keep an eye out for younger siblings. Do not bring bikes, scooters, skates or other wheeled toys. Williamson Creek does have water in it. This is primarily road run-off and we advise that kids stay out of it due to unseen hazards. Additionally, the creek is home to wildlife over which we have no control.
- We do not allow pets of any species, age or size inside our complex.
- Leave ALL pets at home. Anyone with a pet will be asked to leave.
- No alcohol, tobacco, vaping or profanity.
- Do not jeer other players or use noisemakers to distract the opposing team.
- You can use small PAs and warmup/walkup music, however our fields are very close to each other and you may be asked to adjust the volume if it's causing an issue on an adjacent field.
- Allow your head coach to handle interactions with the umpires.
- Our policy prohibits openly disputing or arguing decisions made by the umpire and visually demonstrating dissatisfaction with decisions made by the umpire. We take this policy extrememely seriously.
Remember that this is a youth tournament and that we are all here to make sure boys and girls have a chance to play the game they love to play. Adult habits and actions can be saved for another time and place.
A map of our complex, including field names, cage and facility locations and approximate parking areas (the dirt textured background) as well as where parking is restricted, is located below.