GALLOWAY UNITED SOCCER SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Anyone who has had close contact with a person known to have Covid-19 should not attend any practice or game
- All people who plan to be on site should bring their own face coverings and hand sanitizer
- There will be no team benches provided and teams should not bring their own bench (As players must remain 6ft apart)
- Anyone who becomes sick during an event/game should leave the facility immediately.
- Everyone must wear face coverings from the parking lot to the field.
- Coaches and players should maintain social distancing at half time.
- Players should maintain social distancing on the sidelines
- When coaches are instructing players with a 6 foot distance, a face mask MUST be worn.
- Do not share water bottles, drinks or any personal items.
- No spitting will be allowed on the field, sidelines, or anywhere in the event premises.
- Players should sanitize their hands each time they come off the field and in between breaks.
- Everyone should wear face coverings when walking between fields.
- When your game is over, please leave the premises as to assist with social distancing.
- Only family members should congregate near each other. All other should be six feet apart.
Please download and review documents.